New Concise Project Maths 3 covers Strands 1 and 2 of the new Leaving Certificate Ordinary Level course for students.
• Provides the most efficient and economic way through Project Maths for you and your students
• Complete coverage of Strand 1 Probability and Statistics and Strand 2 Geometry and Trigonometry
• Based on the proven reliability of George Humphrey’s popular teaching methods, it embraces the new teaching and learning approach of Project Maths
• Concepts explained in clear, simple and concise language
• Carefully graded exercises on each topic of the course
• Step-by-step approach to solving mathematical problems following the methodology of Project Maths
• New terms and concepts defined throughout
• Answers to problems included
• Covers all the teaching and learning needs of the new Project Maths syllabus in one concise book
New Concise Project Maths 3 Strands 1 & 2 and New Concise Project Maths 3
Strands 3, 4 & 5 cover the Ordinary Level Leaving Certificate course.